Pie sales/fund raisers can be profitable and fun, these quality pies almost sell themselves. Pies are priced so your group has a profit of 3.25 per pie – if you sell just the minimum of 200 pies, your organization will make $650.00. Pies come frozen, raw, and ready to bake with complete instructions, boxed in cases of 6, with a minimum of 200 pies – if you do not meet the minimum, there is a $45.00 delivery charge. Local pick up is available without the delivery charge.
Pies must remain frozen – if you are unable to distribute the pies within an hour or so of delivery, they need to be placed back into a freezer. Orders are taken, money collected, and then the order is placed. Because these pies are made by hand, one at a time, I usually need a four (4) week lead time for delivery. I recommend that for your first sale you limit your choices to about 6 or 7 different pies. Below are the recommended varieties and descriptions:
- Tollhouse Pie: Rich pie made with real butter, chocolate chips & pecans
- Cherry & Blueberry Pie: Traditional two-crust favorites
- Rhubarb Pie: Bold red rhubarb bursting with flavor
- Dutch Apple: Single crust pie with a crumb topping
- Pumpkin Pie: Seasonal favorite spiced just like Grandma’s.
- Peach Pie: Filled to the rim with mouth-watering peaches.
Please give me a call for open sale and delivery dates – If you decide you want to do a pie sale, I will provide a sales & order forms for you to copy that has all the important information on it.